TriCounty Community Network (TCN) is a membership organization operating similar to a Chamber of Commerce for nonprofits and small businesses. Membership in TCN provides organizations and businesses with the opportunity to connect with the community and each other in a meaningful way.
Membership Benefits Include:
- Access to Human Resource Support
- Access to Development and Fundraising Support
- Tuition Discounts at Chestnut Hill College
- FREE training and professional development
- Monthly meetings
- Opportunities to join committees working on community concerns
Individual Membership: $60
Membership for Organization: $150
Membership for Large Organization (budget over $1 million): $200
Introducing the Western Montgomery Career and Technology Center!
Western Montgomery CTC offers training to prepare tomorrow’s workforce and partners with organizations to provide quality employees for careers in health and dental, computer information systems, early childhood education, cosmetology, automotive care, manufacturing and biomedical science. Contact Chris Moritzen at CMoritzen@westerncenter.org to arrange a tour or discuss partnership opportunities.