Currently, we’re no longer accepting applications. We will reopen applications starting July 1st, 2023.
Services Provided by TCN Under Fiscal Sponsorship:
- Accounts receivable/accounts payable services
- Check requests paid/issued within 7 days
- Administrative/Back Office support
- Access to TCN’s 990 and annual compilation audit
- Monthly reporting including profit and loss, general ledger. Ability to customize the receipt date
- Specialized reporting available upon request with a 48 hour turn around
- Use of TCN’s nonprofit status, EIN number, sales tax exemption certificate, BCO certificate, 501c3 certificate
- Use of TCN’s website and electronic fundraising for donation collection
- Automated Donation/tax receipts
- Participation in TCN’s Amazing Raise day of giving event
- Payroll services for employees, including: payroll processing/direct deposit, vacation day/PTO tracking, online access available, W2 processing
- Health insurance access through Independence Blue Cross (TCN’s plan) (your organization must pay the premiums).
Social media and marketing materials support
Grant writing and grant research support (additional fees may apply)
Applications are considered on an ongoing basis. There is no submission deadline. The review of your application will take place within one to two weeks of submission. You will receive notice of the decision within one to two weeks of submitting your application.
For example: I apply for sponsorship on Feb. 1st; the review takes place within two weeks; I am accepted into the program on or before February 14th. This is the longest range of time it would normally take to get sponsored.
What Do We Sponsor?
TCN supports fiscally sponsored projects that are consistent with an IRS-approved charitable mission. The term “project” is used very broadly, and may refer to a one-time project, an ongoing project or collaboration.
What Can’t We Sponsor?
- Award programs, grant programs, scholarship programs, or any other scenario in which you’ll be re-granting the money you receive from us.
- Commercial projects with the primary goal of making money.
- Projects that do not align with our geographical service area or that are not mission centric to TCN.
What is the Relationship Between TCN and its Sponsored Projects?
Fiscal sponsorship has many different models and programs differ. TCN’ fiscal sponsorship program is structured as a grantor-grantee relationship. In our program, sponsored projects are treated as separate legal entities that are responsible for their own tax returns, employment taxes, insurance, debts, liabilities and other legal obligations. Although fiscal sponsorship does not give projects 501(c)(3) status, it does enable them to access many of the benefits of TCN' 501(c)(3) status.
TCN does not judge your work’s quality or merit. TCN provides a legal and efficient mechanism for funders and donors to support charitable organizations.
Fiscal Sponsorship Application Form
The information was presented in a way that made it easy to understand and got you motivated to participate!
I have participated in various trainings over the years and it’s the first time I learned something that I could immediately implement into my work!
The workshop was not only a training but also a team builder. I learned how to improve my skills and more about my coworkers!