What is the Homeless Services Committee?
The Homeless Services Committee works to increase communication and collaboration between providers; assist providers with outreach; eliminate duplication of services; and determine gaps in service and create programming to address those gaps.
What is the Need?
- Pottstown lacks adequate shelter and resources for it’s current homeless.
- More than 50 volunteers participated in the Homeless Outreach Day in 2012.
- Held a Rethink Homelessness Community Awareness Event with 130 community members in attendance.
- Held two community forums with more than 150 people in attendance.
- Held 2 Homeless Memorials
For more information or to get involved with the committee, call 610-705-3301 or e-mail email@example.com